You are here
Is knee pain holding you back from activities you enjoy?
Join Dr. Todd Peterson for a free seminar about knee pain causes, current treatment options, and the latest robotics-assisted technology only offered at Knoxville Hospital & Clinics in Central Iowa.
Todd Peterson, DO, is Knoxville Hospital & Clinic’s robotics-assisted surgery specialist. Knoxville Hospital & Clinics is the first and only facility in Central Iowa to offer robotics-assisted partial knee replacement using the NAVIO system, a CT-free platform that delivers accurate and precise results.
Dr. Peterson will discuss:
• Causes of knee pain
• Non-surgical treatment options
• Surgical options including Navio◊ robotics-assisted partial knee replacement
You'll also have the opportunity to ask Dr. Peterson your own questions.
RSVP by calling (515) 650-1212.
• Registration sign-in (starts at 6:30 p.m.)
• Ryan Smith: Welcome remarks and introduction to Capital Orthopaedics, followed by introduction of Kevin Kincaid
• Kevin Kincaid: Introduction to Knoxville Hospital & Clinics and Knoxville Ortho, followed by introduction of Dr. Peterson
• Dr. Todd Peterson: PowerPoint Presentation, including video clip (knee models will be available)
• Audience question and answers
• Aaron Cook: Demonstration of NAVIO System
• Wrap-up and collection of “Want a Consultation” cards
Refreshments will be served.
About the NAVIO Surgical System
Knoxville Hospital & Clinics is the first and only facility in Central Iowa to offer robotics-assisted partial knee replacement using the NAVIO Surgical System, a CT-free platform that delivers consistent and accurate results.
Compared to total knee replacement, partial knee replacement has been shown to offer patients:
• less pain
• a more normal feeling knee
• smaller incisions
• quicker rehabilitation
More information is available at knoxvilleortho.org